Across the world, marketing budgets for organizations account for over 11% of their revenue. For B2C organizations this statistic is higher, at over 14%, and for B2B it is relatively lower, at 9%. B2C organizations are constantly reaching out to their customers for re-engagement and retargeting whereas B2B organizations are constantly in search of high value leads for their pipeline. Over the years, marketing strategies have evolved from being fully traditional – print, media, advertising to a current mix approach where an online/digital marketing automation platform is a key enabler for the businesses.
With online marketing, there are several hurdles to driving the effectiveness of the marketing strategy. The hurdles include operational as well as intelligence aspects which constantly question the ROI delivery of the marketing strategy.
LeadMi: Marketing automation platform and AI native lead generation that solves these challenges for marketers
By automating marketing tasks and leveraging native AI-based technologies like NLP, NLU, Intelligent Decision Making, Machine Learning amongst others, LeadMi provides high-quality insights and data allowing you to arrive a custom predefined formula to drive your marketing needs.
LeadMi has been created to drive 3 key marketing pillars
A large number of B2B organizations rely on either inbound marketing or a lead database for lead generation. Having said that, 61% of marketers say that they are still constantly struggling with generating good leads since there is no definite formula or pattern to it as yet.
Inbound marketing is the task of trying to build interest for a product or brand via an Ad or a post on the internet and navigate the user to a landing page to capture their profile details through a form.
A lead database is a set of lead profiles with name, email and possibly other attributes like phone, organization, region, industry etc.
There are 3 fundamental problems with this approach
- As per research, organizations are spending up to 50 USD per prospect lead to fill a form and about 30% of data provided while filling forms in incorrect. So, the cost of data gathering is upwards of 50 USD.
- Lead databases are traditionally built at a certain point in time based on a single data source like LinkedIn. They are seldom updated with the latest data and are not validated for correctness across multiple data sources.
- Even if we were to assume that the lead profile information was accurate, the tougher part is lead qualification. Imagine having a set of 100K leads but not knowing who to go after. It is extremely important to identify the right leads to pursue which ones will result in high returns – high ROI and higher team motivation levels.
LeadMi is true to its play on leading you towards your marketing goals and has built a lead generation engine that
- Allows you to define a buyer persona using a set of organizational and user attributes like function, region, industry, seniority level etc.
- Generate leads for your buyer persona at the click of a button. Leads are generated and validated from across multiple data sources on the internet.
- Computes and provides an intelligent match score for every lead based on buyer persona and other parameters.
- Displays the status of availability of the key profile information like email ID, contact number and social profile URLs.
- Allows you to choose the lead profiles that you would like to unlock and view based on the score and the availability of the profile information. Users pay only for the unlocks.
In addition to this, LeadMi also allows you to update your data set with a refresh option. Users can choose to refresh their lead profiles which updates the profile data of the existing unlocked leads and also fetches new leads based on the buyer persona.
Based on one’s appetite and capacity, they could choose to unlock lead profiles and pursue them. It’s really that simple!
A marketing automation platform offers social listening, now an emerging trend
It is primarily for B2C organizations but also very helpful for the B2B ones.
Consumers or users of the brand/product are constantly engaging with the brand either on social media or the internet. Their interactions reflect their emotions for the brand, the product or the service.
As marketers, it is extremely important to identify, understand and nurture these emotions for the growth of the brand.
Social listening is the task of constantly listening to brand engagements or interactions and evaluating them to draw insights and in a few cases act upon them.
Social listening has 4 major benefits for your marketing team
- Allows you to listen to mentions of your brand or product over social channels. Mentions can be further classified into 3 categories: negative, positive and review based.Consumers complaining about your brand if not acted upon quickly can tarnish your brand’s reputation online. There are several examples of such incidents worldwide. Consumers providing positive feedback about your brand/product or service can act as your influencers and hence it is very important to identify & nurture them.
As per research, consumers are constantly asking for review or feedback of a brand/product or service online. How about being notified and reaching out to them directly?
- Builds a brand dashboard which is a mix of trends for sentiment, engagement, ROI and brand index.
- Allows you to listen to your competitor’s engagement thereby, building a battle plan for your teams.
- Identifies sales opportunities by profiling prospective leads matching your buyer persona as well as interacting with your brand.
Content creation and distribution with a marketing automation platform
It is the final aspect where automation in marketing can help several teams. Operationalizing marketing communications is a tedious task and with several social channels, the complexity has increased significantly.
LeadMi can automate content distribution across social channels and provide insights on content keywords to communication effectiveness.
AI native Lead Generation is now available for our customers to actively try using our free registration and trial capability. Active pilots are in progress on social listening, content distribution and will be live soon.
Stay tuned to know more about the marketing automation platform. Please connect with us on our social channels or email us at email@example.com